It’s been so long. This life i’m living is passing me by like a run away train. Here is just a brief update…
- I officially finished my first online class on my journey for my bachelor’s degree.
- I can not, nor will I say that I passed Lit 101 with flying colors because that was not the case at all.
- Although I can write circles around any random collage student, I did not find any joy in learning the biographies of 25 different poets and authors, as well as matching them with their writings.
- I will start Music Appreciation tomorrow and I can only hope it is less involved as the previous class.
- Since my last post, I have lost a very dear friend. He was an amazing man and he will forever be remembered as Big Mike.
- It is with these days of sadness that are surrounding my loved ones he left behind, that I become even more convinced that I could be an Empath.
- I wish I could take all the pain and suffering away from those I love.
- I truly don’t understand how people that don’t have a relationship with Jesus can get through something like this.
- On a lighter note Piper turned 1 last weekend.
- There are only 10 more work days till Spring Break 2021!!!
Be Blessed!! Love, LaBranda